The Community Relations and Engagement Committee is looking for agencies that shine! We want you to share your best community policing ideas for other agencies to see and help celebrate your agency’s accomplishments in your local media. Through the help of the Ohio Association of Chiefs of Police and the Law Enforcement Foundation, we will not only select your agency as our Agency of the Month, but we will help you with a press release to get public attention to your great efforts!
Ultimately, selected OACP Member agencies are then eligible to receive a small grant to help keep your community policing ideas moving in the right direction! Through the generous support of the Mark Pizzi Family and through the help of the Columbus Foundation, selected OACP Member agencies can receive a mini-grant that can be used to extend your existing programs!
CONGRATULATIONS TO PAST AND PRESENT AGENCIES OF THE MONTH
SUBMIT YOUR DEPARTMENT TODAY!
The Ohio Association of Chiefs of Police’s Community Relations and Engagement Committee (CREC) is here to help share the good things happening in Ohio’s law enforcement agencies! We know your hard work is helping in your community. Take time to showcase your agency’s dedication to community policing philosophies by sending the CREC committee an entry to be considered for the “Agency of the Month” in the Sharing Ohio’s Best program.
Here’s How it works:
- Prepare a brief summary of each program you want to share and photos of the programs in action, if you have them.
- Email that information to committee Chair, Chief Brandon Standley at email@example.com
- The committee will review your submission.
- You will receive notice when your agency has been selected as the “Agency of the Month”.
- Finally, the OACP will send an email blast to members sharing your agency’s success!
We are here to support you, your dedicated staff, and your community! We applaud your ongoing efforts toward creating positive community outreach in every corner of our State. Thanks again for making a Difference!